12 July 2010
- Fixed a number of orientation issues with Quick Compose and Quick Reply.
- Polished up the animations for Quick Compose and Quick Reply, such that these are now 100% complete in the lock screen mode. Unlock screen mode is still being worked on.
- Fixed up all known issues with the Apple passcode interaction on lock screen with Quick Compose and Quick Reply.
- The biteSMS pop-up (smileys etc) now fades in and out, instead of just appearing suddenly (thanks @cdevwill).
- Fixed crash issue that impacted some users when pressing the “Messages” button to navigate back to the conversation list.
- Fixed up some more issues associated with signatures.
Note: No changes for iOS 3 users.
You can now follow us on Twitter!