14 June 2011
- Quick Reply now shows MMS picture(s).
- Quick Reply pull-down curtain also shows MMS pictures.
- In Quick Reply, for MMS pictures simply tap to view in full screen (on lock and unlock screens), tap to return. zoom in, out, scroll etc.
- Improved Quick Reply, such that the text field grows as you type more lines.
- Added ‘Auto-Forward SMS’ feature, redirect your incoming SMS messages to another phone!
- Added ‘Repeat Alert’ option in biteSMS > Settings > Ringtones (Once, Twice….10 Times).
- Added ‘Open to List’ feature (when pressing biteSMS icon, the conversation list only will open).
- Added ‘Auto Show Recents’ feature in Quick Compose. See biteSMS > Settings > Quick Compose.
- Added ‘Quick Switch’ menu feature when long holding on the [send] button.
- Added ‘Mark all Read’ feature in Quick Reply and Compose for the pull down Previous Messages feature.
- biteSMS now properly supports the ‘Large Text’ feature in Apple Settings > Accessibility.
- When long holding a bubble to show the timestamp we show the text in orange for TextFreek sent and received messages (for new messages only).
- Added a new Quick Reply setting ‘Show MMS’. This is to allow those users on carrier networks (e.g. AT&T) to turn off MMS in Quick Reply as it causes an issue with Group messaging.
- Added a paste feature to Quick Compose in the ‘To:’ field.
- Send from command line (log in as mobile user):
- Performance improvements inside the biteSMS application.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs.
/Applications/biteSMS.app/biteSMS -send [-carrier|-bite] to_address text_msg
For example: /Applications/biteSMS.app/biteSMS -send -bite +6151846910 “hello mum”