Hey Guys, here is pH. I’ve been developing since May a cool Twitter Client called pHeety (I am pH, Twitter is Twitter, so, pH + Twitter = pHeety, :P ). pHeety is a semi-open-source project (who wants the source, talk with me and I will give or not the source) that can be ported for any UNIX-Like OS (that means: Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone OS, etc).
There’s no GUI in pHeety, but a full integration with Twitter API. pHeety have a Theme Manager and many other cool features. List of features:
- Send tweets
- Read your account’s updates
- Send Direct Messages
- Read Direct Messages
- Secure Login System (with authentication)
- Tweet the music that is playing
- Tweet in other language (using Google Translation)
- Theme Manager
- Profile Visualization
- Follow/Stop Following users
- Tiny links when posting tweets with links (using oia.la)
- Tweets with Image
To run it on your iPhone/iPod touch, open MobileTerminal or connect via SSH to your device and type ‘pheety’.
Enjoy, and, retweet it!
PS: If you want to have your own theme on pHeety’s theme list, e-mail me!