It pleases me to announce that iSpoof 2.0 now lets you make unlimited FREE calls! You don’t even need to sign up for an account or fill out any forms. What’s the catch? When making free calls, iSpoof will play a short nine-second advertisement before your call is connected. iSpoof currently supports free calls to the US/Canada, certain parts of Europe and many other international destinations. We also have access numbers in 40+ countries so a person from France could call someone in Hawaii for free using iSpoof (if so inclined.)
We wish we could offer free spoofing without ads, but they help cover the costs we incur on our end. If you like iSpoof and want to take full advantage of its features, you can sign up for an account inside the app. It’s an amazing tool, so be sure to click here and try it out!
What is iSpoof?
iSpoof is a revolutionary iPhone/iPod App that gives you COMPLETE control over your phone calls, empowering you to change Caller ID, disguise your voice, record your calls, and more! All this is combined with seamless iPhone integration.
Here are a few of the major features that you will not find anywhere else or all in one place:
- International Caller ID Spoofing
- Go straight to someone’s Voicemail. Don’t feel like talking to some people? Just leave em’ a message! Their phone never rings, but still shows a missed call from your spoofed Caller ID!
- Record your calls and replay them straight from your phone. iSpoof also integrates with you Address Book
- Local access numbers in 40+ countries
- Spoof DIRECTLY from the app! No call-back needed!
- Support for iPod Touch, just enter your cell phone number in settings, place a call, and you will receive a ‘call-back’ to your phone. Once you answer, your iSpoof call will be connected!
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with iPhone look and feel
- Best real-time Voice Changer
With so many amazing features combined in one easy to use package, just imagine what you can do; the possibilities are endless. So be sure download/use iSpoof for free and enjoy! After all, it’s your call—CONTROL IT!Mark Bruce & Kory Lee