iMatte v5 HD will certainly be a theme remembered for a long time. There is 5 months in the making (full-time work, I’m dedicated 100% to this, that is making the theme and supporting it).
I first made a complete version, with ColorKeyboard, SBSettings, etc, was going to do all the extensions I support, then I realized it wasn’t up to my expectations.
I threw everything I had to the garbage bin, and restarted from scratch, and here is the result.
How can I describe iMatte without having you read this for half an hour? Impossible, so I’ll do my best!
If you enjoy and use iMatte, you can offer me a little coffee in order to keep me motivated to pursue my work! (If you don’t live in Sherbrooke, QC area, a little donation will do the same ;))
Technically, you can run iMatte v5 HD without any extra extension, that is beside Winterboard and it’s dependencies.
For optimal use, I highly suggest you install the following extensions:
- (free) Wallpaper JPEGifier, this one is actually a necessity if you want to be able to easily change the wallpaper used for the springboard html layouts
- (free) WeatherIcon, this one is only needed if you want to use the Native Weather Springboard or Lockscreen theme
- (free) Bytafont, if you want to use the default font bundled with iMatte, or any other fonts
- (free) Zeppelin, if you want to change the Carrier Icon/Name to the custom iMatte logo or something else
- (free) SliderWidth, if you want a slim slider for the lockscreen (you can adjust to any size you want)
- (paid) Gridlock, if you don’t want to deal with iBlanks and make nice layouts with the PerpageHTML+ widgets, this is highly recommended
- (paid) PerpageHTML+, again, this is only if you want to use the many widgets that are made to customize your springboard beyond what Winterboard can do
- (paid) ColorKeyboard, if you want to have the iOS keyboard themed, this is needed
- Fully themed stock iOS UI
- Full Siri theme with most of the assistants themed
- Full notification center theme
- Static springboard/lockscreen theme with digital clock+weather widget
- Native weather springboard/lockscreen theme (original by Subywrex, modded by me)
- Springboard slideshow with the same digital clock widget
- 3 minimal lockscreen layouts (by Zooropalg and I)
- 2 linear date springboard layouts (by Zooropalg and I)
- 1 old school springboard layouts (made by fif7y, ported by zoo, fixed by me)
- 2 springboard pages theme (yay, it’s been a while, winterboard last supported pages on iOS3.x)
- 2 icon mask themes
- 45(!! yes you heard right) different sets of custom made fabric icons with glyphs. Different colors, ribbons style and sizes, and without ribbons. For now, the sets includes 59 icons.
- Many handmade wallpapers + lots of hand-picked pictures for slideshows
- Customized ColorKeyboard theme with Siri support
- SBSettings theme with 37 toggles
- Full Intelliscreen (with QuickSettings) and LockInfo theme
- Auto-generating icons for AppStore apps, and lots of icons for Cydia apps included (the auto-generate doesn’t work with the 45 glyph icon sets..)
- Custom loading screens for all stock iOS apps, + a few Cydia/AppStore one as well. A fallback loading screen takes care of the rest.
- Lots of paid and free Cydia tweaks’s settings icon and sbsettings toggle done
- Customized fonts included
- PSDs included for icons, loading screens and overlays and most of the ui effects, to allow you create anything that will look great with iMatte.
There is so much more, Tweetbot, WhatsApp, Instagram and Foursquare are also themed.
Plus a bunch of cydia extensions like: AndroidLoader, AndroidLockXT, Anicons, BiteSMS, CallBar, ColorBanner, -Deck, Dock, Folder Enhancer, FolderIcons, Firewall IP, iPodControls, Move2Unlock, MusicBarExtended, PowerCenter Pro, QuickDo, Scrollingboard, SlideAway, SnowCover 4, Twitkafly, WeeToolBox, Zeppelin
Happy that you asked! Sure there is!
By now, you should already be downloading and installing iMatte!
And there is so much more to it…
*** TO ALL MODDERS, if you need anything that I didn’t included in the package to create a mod for iMatte, let me know. I will provide you with whatever you need to do your thing. Thank you much!
I’d like to thank @Zooropalg, this guy may have never released a theme of his own, but he certainly contributed to the success of many themes, iMatte included. If you would ever leave buddy, you would be dearly missed by many. I’m sure if you ever release a theme, it will be a monster success!
Hope you all enjoy iMatte as much as I enjoyed making it!
Pierre-André LeclairMark Bruce & Kory Lee